introduction nc describe ur hometown

posted a year ago by Mannu Kaur

3 replies

• Gavy Rajput

Hi i am gurwinder from thakarwal in india .it is a very small towm .my village provide all facilities like education sports so more . My village is pollution free because there is no traffic 

a year ago
  • salahuddin iub

Assalamualaikum. This is gazi from Gazipur, Bangladesh. It is the famous district near the Dhaka city which is also known as the densely populated city in the country. It is the largest city among the 11 City in Bangladesh. Because of its over population it has the lacking of enough facility. Huge traffic, unplanned high rising building people are facing various problems like inadequate water supply, crimes and so on. But it has a beautiful area like national Park, hundreds of shooting spots and a memorable hospitality. 

a year ago
  • salahuddin iub

Assalamualaikum. This is gazi from Gazipur, Bangladesh. It is the famous district near the Dhaka city which is also known as the densely populated city in the country. It is the largest city among the 11 City in Bangladesh. Because of its over population it has the lacking of enough facility. Huge traffic, unplanned high rising building people are facing various problems like inadequate water supply, crimes and so on. But it has a beautiful area like national Park, hundreds of shooting spots and a memorable hospitality. 

a year ago