How to use "absolve" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "absolve" in popular movie and book plots
- Laxmi also helps Ram absolve himself mof the crime he had never committed. - Alaxmi Ka Super Parivaar
- Unknown to the Guillotines, the emperor wants to absolve his legacy and the Guillotines is a living taint to his rule; they must be erased. - The Guillotines
- Initially hesitant, Michael is unable to refuse, comforting her and performing a blessing ritual to absolve her of her sins. - The Rite (2011 film)
- In a confession to Father Ralph, Father John expresses guilt he did not absolve Linda before her confession abruptly ended. - Into Temptation (film)
- Gismonda agrees, and makes Almeiro promise to publicly absolve her from her vow. - Gismonda
- Mitra confronts Loknath with this secret and tells him that no amount of reading puranas will absolve him of his heinous deed. - Prasthanam
- They must apprehend Chindi and recover the crown to absolve themselves of this crime. - Fun 2shh: Dudes in the 10th Century
- He eventually grants Ricardo immortality, after Ricardo reacts to Jacob's inability to bring back his dead wife, or absolve him of his sins. - Ab Aeterno
- The Eleos accept that Plutonian now feels remorse, but still abandon him at the end of time, refusing to absolve his crimes. - Irredeemable
- Hossain Miya tells he can absolve him of the theft charge, but in return Kubir must go to Moynadeep. - Padma Nadir Majhi
- When Suzanne discovers that the church has decided not to absolve her vows, she once again falls into a severe depression. - The Nun (1966 film)
- Each hopes that, no matter how vile his actions may seem to their contemporaries, history will eventually absolve them. - Darkness at Noon
Meaning of "absolve" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "absolve" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "absolve" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "absolve"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word absolve below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.