How to use "accosted" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "accosted" in popular movie and book plots
- But attention is immediately diverted to a new drama: Stavrogin has entered the room, and he is accosted by Liza. - Demons (Dostoyevsky novel)
- One day, Manu and her friend, a drug addict, are accosted in the park by three men, who take them to a garage and gang-rape them. - Baise-moi
- Günther starts his investigation in Vienna, by attending Linden's funeral, where he is accosted by Roy Shields, an American MP. - A German Requiem (novel)
- Yeoman Tonia Barrows is accosted and attacked by Don Juan. - Shore Leave (Star Trek: The Original Series)
- Attracting suspicion from Avery, Wilson is accosted by a guard whom he swiftly head-butts and throws over a railing to his death. - The Limey
- Mitch is accosted by Sherry Nugel, a beautiful older woman who seeks amorous encounters with the top ten geniuses in the country. - Real Genius
- Tom returns to the bar, only to be accosted by Wendy again. - Just Married
- One fateful afternoon, Felice, Ilse, and their friends Klara and Lotte are accosted by German soldiers, and all but Lotte manage to escape. - Aimée & Jaguar
- Furious, Ratcliffe leaves Madeleine's house, only to be accosted and ridiculed by his arch-enemy Baron Jacobi, the Bulgarian minister. - Democracy: An American Novel
- Jameson, is accosted by Laurette Bowen (Estelle Winwood), one of his wives, whom he abandoned when she grew old and frail. - Long Live Walter Jameson
- That night Moses is accosted by Ku Klux Klan members and savagely beaten. - Places in the Heart
- One summer day, mr Bookman is accosted by Death and told that he is to die of natural causes at midnight. - One for the Angels
- At a nightclub, Falco slips the marijuana cigarettes into a pocket of a coat belonging to Dallas, who is accosted by Kello outside the club. - Sweet Smell of Success
- While testing the water, Taggart wanders into a local marijuana field, and is accosted by the growers. - Fire Down Below (1997 film)
- While working, she's accosted by a small, maneuverable pink/purple device, followed by a much larger one. - The Abyss
- Robert shows up for his first day as a cast member, and is accosted byW. - Meet the Feebles
Meaning of "accosted" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "accosted" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "accosted" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "accosted"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word accosted below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.