How to use "activist" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "activist" in popular movie and book plots
- The act alienates his activist adult daughter, Wanda. - The Man (1972 film)
- A former 1960s student activist turned private detective searches for a missing Berkeley activist with whom he shared "the barricades". - The Big Fix
- Faced with disorganization, the colonists replace Norman with Herman, as the activist had long intended. - Bolshevism on Trial
- Sriram is attracted to Bharati, a girl of his age who is active in Mahatma Gandhi's Quit India movement, and he becomes an activist himself. - Waiting for the Mahatma
- She also reunites with Moon preservation activist Sage Borealis. - Zenon: Z3
- A young student named Liu Yude is drawn by his activist teacher into the local rebellion against the Manchu government. - The 36th Chamber of Shaolin
- She attends a meeting of Jesse's activist group, Dirt First, and learns that an ancient tree in Springfield is scheduled for demolition. - Lisa the Tree Hugger
- He becomes an activist to help American athletes compete against better-funded international rivals. - Prefontaine (film)
- Medgar Evers was a black civil rights activist in Mississippi who was murdered by an assassin on June 12, 1963. - Ghosts of Mississippi
- Along the way he becomes romantically involved with a young black activist named Nina, who tags along with him on his campaign stops. - Bulworth
- Meanwhile, animal rights activist and operative Jun Kazama is sent to arrest Kazuya for his experiments. - Tekken 2
- Konoko's father was a college professor who fell in love with a student activist named Jamie, who protested against the totalitarian WCG. - Oni (video game)
- Blacky starts operating clandestinely as a communist activist along with Marko and others. - Underground (1995 film)
- Ruth Carter Stapleton, a Christian activist and sister of President Jimmy Carter, seeks out Flynt and urges him to give his life to Jesus. - The People vs. Larry Flynt
- Mill worker and political activist Leopold Dilg (Cary Grant) is accused of burning down a mill and causing the death of a foreman in the fire. - The Talk of the Town (1942 film)
- " activist (an allusion to the radical environmental group Earth First. - A Friend of the Earth
Meaning of "activist" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "activist" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "activist" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "activist"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word activist below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.