How to use "add" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "add" in popular movie and book plots
- To add to his troubles, Johnny has learned that Ralfi has placed a contract on him, although the reasons are unclear. - Johnny Mnemonic
- Vaati unknowingly furthered his plans by creating monsters to add to his army. - The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
- They demand an opera singer and add that she must be 5'9", have two PhDs, and speak five languages. - The Wedding Banquet
- Sheridan orders the defense grid to add its firepower to the assault, destroying the Agrippa. - Severed Dreams
- Meanwhile, Trantor would like to add these two worlds to its growing empire. - The Currents of Space
- To settle the lawsuit, the league agrees to add an additional team—the Bears—which is composed of the worst players. - The Bad News Bears
- She comes to believe that the apparent evidence against Gale does not add up. - The Life of David Gale
- Soon Alicia reports to Devlin, "You can add Sebastian's name to my list of playmates". - Notorious (1946 film)
- The Arisians add their own tremendous mental force to this. - Lensman series
- She imagines, though he tries to convince her otherwise, that he will somehow add excitement to her life. - Ryan's Daughter
- Gurdjieff went to great lengths to add layer upon layer of complexity to the book. - Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson
- Given a transfer function in the same form as above: the idea is to draw separate plots for each pole and zero, then add them up. - Bode plot
- The group add the remaining decorations from Snoopy's doghouse to the tree, and Lucy admits that the tree does look nice. - A Charlie Brown Christmas
- However, I should add that except for this conversation, I would perhaps not have thought it worthwhile to write this book. - The Razor's Edge
- Fatefully, he promises to add M (for Matt) to the brand, once Matt has earned it. - Red River (1948 film)
- To add to his burdens, the remaining officers inform Max that he must take command, as only an astrogator can be the captain. - Starman Jones
Meaning of "add" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "add" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "add" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "add"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word add below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.