How to use "advantageous" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "advantageous" in popular movie and book plots
- Despite his advantageous marriage, Grassou remains bitter that he is not a true artist. - Pierre Grassou
- Several highly advantageous matches have been proposed to him, all of which he has refused because of this mad infatuation. - Les Fausses Confidences
- Throughout the movie, other flashbacks show similar situations where hearing would be advantageous in everyday life. - Sweet Nothing in My Ear
- Wishing however to make a more socially advantageous match for himself, he has married her off to the medic Dr Goll. - Earth Spirit (play)
- He also accuses the victims of being greedy and consenting to an apparently advantageous marriage without proper thinking. - Naan Avanillai (2007 film)
- After he sings their praises, other people notice the girls, resulting in their advantageous marriages. - The Wedding of Zein
- Arabella, the beautiful daughter of a country vicar, sets out to London to have a season and make an advantageous marriage. - Arabella (novel)
- She is determined to end the initial happy engagement of Edgar and Lucy, and force Lucy into a politically advantageous arranged marriage. - The Bride of Lammermoor
Meaning of "advantageous" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "advantageous" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "advantageous" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "advantageous"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word advantageous below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.