How to use "adverse" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "adverse" in popular movie and book plots
- A media activist, she is trying to make a documentary about the adverse impact of American imperialism, worldwide. - Raman (film)
- Eventually, one planet discovers a method of interstellar travel that does not cause adverse effects. - This Alien Shore
- After coming to the conclusion that destroying the relic may have adverse consequences, the trio attempts to relocate the relic's spirits. - Tayutama: Kiss on my Deity
- Together combat the adverse forces and finally at a meeting all hell breaks loose. - Tumi Kar
- However, they are separated by adverse circumstances. - Kesar
- Seiwa is further confused from Tamura's reactions and adverse avoidance of him. - Koi wa Ina Mono Myōna Mono
- With each adverse encounter, Boog learns a little about self-reliance and Elliot gains self-respect and they start to become friends. - Open Season (2006 film)
- Due to adverse weather conditions their recent harvest was poor and many will starve in the coming winter unless something is done. - Janissaries (novel)
- He explains that Les is having an adverse psychotic reaction to the drug and orders him to stop taking it. - Special (film)
- Eventually, succumbing to the adverse conditions surrounding him, Unni becomes helpless like a rat in a trap. - Elippathayam
- They order some diesel fuel for it but the truck driver panics at the idea of driving in the adverse weather. - Atomic Twister
- But, the out-of-control reversal is too much for Gwyllm, and he slowly succumbs to the adverse effects while Cathy comforts him. - The Sixth Finger
- 11 How, under the most adverse circumstances, love came to Big Joe Portagee. - Tortilla Flat
- The subsequent adverse news coverage causes the French to leave the campaigners unmolested on the island. - Rushing to Paradise
- The animal soon has an adverse effect on his wife and children, influencing them into enacting their darkest, most hidden desires. - Sitcom (film)
- This is distinguished from adverse spells and premonitions and other such plot devices. - Curse
Meaning of "adverse" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "adverse" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "adverse" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "adverse"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word adverse below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.