How to use "agency" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "agency" in popular movie and book plots
- So the agency sought out a partner equally worried about Castro—the Mafia, which had lucrative investments in Cuban casinos". - Santo Trafficante Jr.
- Following mistreatment by agency authorities, Ulzana breaks out of the San Carlos Indian Reservation with a small war party. - Ulzana's Raid
- Many scenes also take place at the fictional Madison Avenue advertising agency "McMann and Tate", where Darrin works. - Bewitched
- A former astronaut is hired by a detective agency to help in an investigation of a case of mysterious deaths. - The Chain of Chance
- When he loses his job in Detroit, the unemployment agency finds him a temporary job: teaching a class at a nearbyS. - Renaissance Man (film)
- government counter-intelligence agency based in Washington,C. - Get Smart
- Fancy Lala is scouted by Yumi Haneishi, the president of the talent agency Lyrical Productions, and begins the long road to stardom. - Fancy Lala
- Joey has taken the job at the ad agency and Pearl offers them food. - Interiors
- Instead, Kelly is rescued by his CIA contacts, who recruit him into the agency under the new identity of Clark. - Without Remorse
- Instead, he secretly hires a private detective agency run by McGonigle to watch her every move, even to the point of tapping her telephone. - Twentieth Century (film)
- Her request is denied, but Bob agrees to get her out of the agency if she completes the next task. - Point of No Return (1993 film)
- This involves a secret intelligence agency named "The Division". - Marathon Man (novel)
- Once arriving at the agency he finds, much to his annoyance, that the secretary is his former lover Rachel Owlglass. - V.
- She tells him that her agency has received a system request from him and has been sent to grant him a single wish. - Oh My Goddess!
- Anita takes Maria to the agency and introduces her to Giorgio Bianchi (Rossano Brazzi), a translator with whom she works. - Three Coins in the Fountain (film)
- After an adoption agency employee locates his biological mother's name in a database, Mel decides to meet her personally. - Flirting with Disaster (film)
Meaning of "agency" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "agency" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "agency" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "agency"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word agency below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.