How to use "agitated" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "agitated" in popular movie and book plots
- A few years after the mock celebration by the students, the people are agitated when disturbing posters are found displayed around the city. - El filibusterismo
- Within moments of the pastor beginning his sermon a nest of wasps become agitated in the attic and wasps begin invading the church. - Boy's Life (novel)
- He claims that the machine, harmless at low intensity, is used only to calm agitated inmates. - Dagger of the Mind
- The xenocs are extremely agitated by the human's newly revealed ability to become 'elemental' as they call it. - The Reality Dysfunction
- The robot is impressed with the adventures of Superman, but is agitated by how the villainous "Atomo the Metal Menace" is depicted. - The Iron Giant
- Billy's progress alarms Eric, who becomes increasingly agitated as Billy completes each grade. - Billy Madison
- They inter her, but over the next week both Roderick and the narrator find themselves becoming increasingly agitated for no apparent reason. - The Fall of the House of Usher
- Joe is agitated after nearly being shot in the head but Ben is excited by finally getting to be a real superhero. - Orgazmo
- Holmes arrives at dr John Watson's residence one evening in a somewhat agitated state and with grazed and bleeding knuckles. - The Final Problem
- Soon after, dr Milo is killed by a zoo gorilla who becomes agitated during an argument amongst the three chimpanzees. - Escape from the Planet of the Apes
- At dinner, Alicia notices that a guest becomes agitated at the sight of certain wine bottles, and is ushered quickly from the room. - Notorious (1946 film)
- Over time the group becomes agitated with simply scraping by and several voice a desire to return to their old ways of clandestine warfare. - Anarchists (film)
- Al walks off the stage in regret, while Willie has a heart attack as a result of his agitated state. - The Sunshine Boys
- Hoke arrives at the house one morning in 1971 to find Miss Daisy agitated and showing signs of dementia. - Driving Miss Daisy
- The agitated settlers decide to fight back; Bridges leads the attack on Canton's gang. - Heaven's Gate (film)
- Though they treat it with curiosity, Coffey is agitated by it and cuts it in half by closing a pressure bulkhead on it, causing it to retreat. - The Abyss
Meaning of "agitated" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "agitated" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "agitated" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "agitated"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word agitated below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.