How to use "ailment" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ailment" in popular movie and book plots
- Locating it, he speaks with dr Sorkin, who helps cure Nima of her ailment using a tranquilizer dart. - Jurassic Park: The Game
- Lisamma has a heart ailment and Chandramohan borrows a money to treat her. - Bharya Onnu Makkal Moonnu
- There's only one thing that's wrong with her, and it's an ailment that seems to be affecting every woman in town ("Lovesick"). - Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown (musical)
- She has a heart ailment pretty soon which lands her in a hospital and poor Bhola needs a large amount of money for her treatment. - Bada Kabutar
- Meanwhile, a few nights later, Takeshi visits his friend Fumihito, who is recovering from some ailment in his hospital room. - Tomie: Replay
- Swami takes her to a doctor, where she is diagnosed with a renal ailment which can be successfully treated by a simple operation. - Swami (2007 film)
- Jenny nevertheless discovers her ailment after confronting her doctor about her recent illness. - Love Story (novel)
- mr Winfield suffers from an ocular ailment and must abstain from reading and writing. - Lavender and Old Lace
- Catherine's reaction to both her mother's death and her sister's ailment has been to drink "a little". - And Miss Reardon Drinks A Little
- The pilgrims with Svyatogor's sword come upon the house of Ilya Muromets and cure his ailment with a magical potion and a magical song. - Ilya Muromets (film)
- The Dragon King of the Southern Sea is suffering from an ailment that can be cured only with the liver of a rabbit. - Sugungga
- Andersen was about to inject Miss Carnaby with tuberculosis bacteria to tie in with the fictional ailment she told him about. - The Labours of Hercules
- Edgar Trent dies from a chest ailment in 1857, while Henry Fowler dies from "unknown causes" in 1858. - The Great Train Robbery (novel)
- Radha is racked with guilt over her ailment and driven to frustration by the ritual. - Fire (1996 film)
- In addition, both he and Denzel are infected with a mysterious new ailment known as "Geostigma", which has no known cure. - Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
- Data (Brent Spiner) locates a historical record identifying the ailment as similar to one encountered by Captain Kirk's USS Enterprise. - The Naked Now
Meaning of "ailment" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "ailment" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "ailment" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "ailment"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word ailment below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.