How to use "altercation" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "altercation" in popular movie and book plots
- The altercation is then revealed to be a scene in Amy's new film, Urban Legends. - Urban Legends: Final Cut
- His crush on a local boy, Perry Foley, ends terribly in a violent altercation where Perry forces himself on Duncan. - The Mudge Boy
- Following the altercation between Turlough and Cotton, Turlough has gone missing and the Doctor attempts to locate him. - Phantasmagoria (audio drama)
- He is forcefully confined to his cell after an altercation with the receptionist, where he spends the night until breakfast the next day. - Fade (video game)
- But the ex-convict comes to the rescue and kills the murderer in the altercation when he threatens Shekar’s family and is arrested. - Anjali (film)
- After an altercation between Morgan and Vescera, Rome decides to kill Vescera. - The Marine
- Van is distracted by a chance altercation with a soldier named Tapper, whom he challenges to a duel and by whom he is wounded. - Ada or Ardor: A Family Chronicle
- In his story, Arthur learns that Moynahan's father was present in the altercation of the Frenchmen hiding the treasure. - The Snake's Pass
- The neighbour does not want to sell, and an altercation breaks out when he insults the Soubeyran family. - Jean de Florette
- After a physical altercation and a chase, Steven is able to save Robin. - The Cable Guy
- The doorstep altercation quickly escalates into a murderous triangular fight. - Shallow Grave
- He gets into an altercation with the police and is bought out of the clinic by his partner's sister. - Tender Is the Night
- After an altercation with the Executive Council, Souichiro and Bob join the only surviving club that opposes them, the Juken club. - Tenjho Tenge
- While in Death obtaining her father's guidance, she narrowly avoids a fatal altercation with a Lesser Dead. - Sabriel
- At the gathering the narrator gets into an altercation because the hippies think he is hassling a pair of nuns. - Autobiography of a Brown Buffalo
- Ricardo has an altercation with Lassparri, which results in both Rosa and Driftwood being fired from the opera company by Gottlieb. - A Night at the Opera (film)
Meaning of "altercation" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "altercation" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "altercation" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "altercation"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word altercation below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.