How to use "amorphous" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "amorphous" in popular movie and book plots
- Other recurring characters include a cow, a (human) woman, and an amorphous pink blob. - Fantadroms
- Suddenly, an unnatural wind descends upon the field and a bright, amorphous light seemingly devours the screaming Isaac. - Children of the Corn (1984 film)
- Grievers are described as amorphous monsters of metal and flesh. - The Maze Runner
- In Cencoroll, large, mostly white amorphous creatures have been appearing in a town modeled after Sapporo, Hokkaidō, Japan. - Cencoroll
- While on its outward journey to the gas giant, the probe is overtaken by the Space Amoeba, an amorphous parasitic extraterrestrial. - Space Amoeba
- The children are amorphous white creatures that move by means of pseudopods. - Disquiet (Strugatsky novel)
- The monster comes out again that night; it is shown to be an amorphous glowing mass. - X the Unknown
- The men will be thrown into the living, thinking amorphous being which controls the planet. - Les Maîtres du temps
- Out of that trip comes an amorphous semi-sentient blob which Mandy, a fellow Stash Rider, nicknames "The Thing from Outer Space". - Vurt
Meaning of "amorphous" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "amorphous" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "amorphous" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "amorphous"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word amorphous below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.