How to use "anecdote" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "anecdote" in popular movie and book plots
- Later, when they finally understand they were fooled they decide to keep this embarrassing anecdote a secret. - The Seven Swabians
- The anecdote of the show depicts incidences in the life of mother and the daughter following the entry of Siddharth Raj Khurana. - Jamai Raja (TV series)
- A famous anecdote is that Pythagoras heard the cry of his dead friend in the bark of a dog. - Le Quattro Volte
- Charlotte implies she knows that Hilly is the subject of the pie anecdote and orders her off the property. - The Help (film)
- In it is an anecdote that tells how Eliza and Virgil evaded capture by donning disguises at a traveling circus with a Krusty-type clown. - The Color Yellow
- Marks’ first anecdote takes place in the prehistoric age. - The Nine Ages of Nakedness
- She came up with the plan to blackmail Rosaleen after hearing Major Porter's anecdote from Jeremy. - Taken at the Flood
- , and Sybil drunkenly recounts an anecdote about "Uncle Ted and his crate of brown ale". - Gourmet Night
- Exhausted, he slumps into a seat and dies, as he refers to an anecdote about a man who died unnoticed on a train. - Collateral (film)
- The doctor from whom Lord Peter originally heard the anecdote has moved on and is not grateful to be vindicated. - Unnatural Death
Meaning of "anecdote" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "anecdote" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "anecdote" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "anecdote"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word anecdote below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.