How to use "anemic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "anemic" in popular movie and book plots
- When visited by Kōsei, Tsubaki, and Watari she says she has always been anemic and her father just wanted some routine testing done. - Your Lie in April
- The industrialist Alberti is an very wealthy man, but is concerned about Angelika, his fragile, anemic daughter. - Dr. Holl
- Although he is attracted to the anemic and pale-faced woman, she is manipulative and cruel toward him when he asks her out. - Of Human Bondage (1934 film)
- In contrast to both his parents' girth, Lajoska appears pale and impoverished, with a thin anemic frame and haunted visage. - Taxidermia
- Baffled by her patient’s anemic condition, Lady Jane Ainsley (Frieda Inescort) has called in Professor Walter Saunders (Gilbert Emery). - The Return of the Vampire
- The team tries to diagnose the anemic woman, after she has the seizure. - Deception (House)
- Under the care of her adoptive family, Saya Otonashi had been living the life of an anemic amnesiac, but otherwise ordinary schoolgirl. - Blood+
- Neligan is, after all, a slight, anemic thin man, hardly capable of running a man through with a harpoon. - The Adventure of Black Peter
- Now anemic and not knowing what to feed the plant, Seymour takes a walk along a railroad track. - The Little Shop of Horrors
Meaning of "anemic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "anemic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "anemic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "anemic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word anemic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.