How to use "antagonism" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "antagonism" in popular movie and book plots
- She declines the Paris trip so he agrees to stay with them, despite antagonism from some of Midge's friends. - The Hobo Code
- Hattie falls for Dutch in the end, but this antagonism creates many struggles throughout the film. - Riffraff (1936 film)
- This sets up a playful antagonism that later develops into a romantic relationship. - Save the Last Dance 2
- The incident is a sobering and disquieting reminder of the remaining antagonism that many people in Gwynedd still bear toward Deryni. - Childe Morgan
- The antagonism of the two women, abetted by Medici scheming, eventually results in the death of Henri. - Diane (film)
- Harry cannot hide his antagonism toward Erica. - Watusi (film)
- She also finds strong evidence of the colonel's antagonism against Ruskin, but nothing more incriminating. - A Letter of Mary
- The antagonism between her and Kirby changes to a mutual attraction after Kirby heroically saves several lives along the trail. - Santa Fe Passage
- Considerable antagonism exists between the two parties, and the public begins to hold the NIA responsible for Boone’s murder. - The Silent Speaker
- It caused a rift between the families and even though Devdas tried to convince his father, only antagonism came his way. - Devdas (1935 film)
- Over the course of one night, the antagonism between Earl and his new neighbors escalates into suburban warfare. - Neighbors (novel)
- However, his unorthodox approach generally generates a lot of antagonism and negative publicity. - Hero (2001 TV series)
- Their antagonism climaxes with Weed killing Mulligan and he is imprisoned, awaiting a death sentence. - Underworld (1927 film)
- He arouses the antagonism of the ship's master-at-arms, John Claggart. - Billy Budd
- However, Earthmen would first need to overcome their antagonism of robots. - The Caves of Steel
- This antagonism may have triggered the famous quarrel between De Vere and Sidney on the tennis court at Whitehall. - Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford
Meaning of "antagonism" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "antagonism" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "antagonism" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "antagonism"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word antagonism below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.