How to use "anxiety" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "anxiety" in popular movie and book plots
- The narrator believes that he was, his anxiety made all the worse by the irrational fear he feels about opening the trunk of his car. - Strawberry Spring
- Christina's joy quickly turns to anxiety and apprehension as Mark tells her that if she wishes to remain at Flambards, she must marry him. - Flambards in Summer
- Finally, he calls Claire, who relieves his anxiety and the two of them talk for hours. - Elizabethtown (film)
- This anxiety intensifies after he and Maria make a trip to an estancia, a country ranch in Mar del Plata owned by Allende's cousin Hunter. - El Túnel
- The family's lifestyle exceeds its income and unspoken anxiety about money permeates the household. - The Rocking-Horse Winner
- Afterwards she expresses some anxiety about the Zhian'tara. - Facets (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- Kyle still suffers fear and paranoia from his encounter with Matilda; he has dozens of flashlights and medications for anxiety and depression. - Darkness Falls (2003 film)
- Traudl suffers an anxiety attack at the realisation that the bunker is under siege and begins crying. - Downfall (2004 film)
- Lionel pours his anxiety and repressed passion into his work. - New York Stories
- This causes anxiety in Brave Orchid, for she is not sure of his actual whereabouts. - The Woman Warrior
- On the road, Tommy's social anxiety and hyperactivity alienate numerous potential buyers. - Tommy Boy
- Peter expresses his anxiety that the team will lose and scolds Steve for his embarrassing pirate persona, causing Steve to leave the team. - DodgeBall: A True Underdog Story
- Imprisoned, Rubashov is at first relieved to be finished with the anxiety of dread during mass arrests. - Darkness at Noon
- He travels there, but is plagued by anxiety that she is now far above his station. - The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
- Fanny is torn between her affection for Polly and her anxiety about the complex social issues involved in such a visit. - Love in a Cold Climate
- In the wake of Elsie's disappearance, anxiety runs high among the public. - M (1931 film)
Meaning of "anxiety" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "anxiety" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "anxiety" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "anxiety"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word anxiety below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.