How to use "anyone" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "anyone" in popular movie and book plots
- Both Grayza and Staleek finally realise that this weapon is too dangerous for anyone to possess, and they agree to a ceasefire. - Farscape
- Hitler used the 20 July Plot as an excuse to destroy anyone he feared would oppose him. - Claus von Stauffenberg
- Slim gives Curley an ultimatum: not to tell anyone what exactly happened. - Of Mice and Men (1939 film)
- Lermontov refuses to mount it again or allow anyone else to produce the ballet. - The Red Shoes (1948 film)
- But Lou is a lady with more men friends than anyone might imagine. - She Done Him Wrong
- Penny (Bonforte's adoring secretary and now Smith's wife) says, "she never loved anyone else". - Double Star
- Aslan tells Digory how the tree works: anyone who steals the apples gets their heart's desire, but in a form that makes it unlikeable. - The Magician's Nephew
- Despite everything, Elly says that Krelian truly loved people more than anyone else. - Xenogears
- But Chris insists that they stay, even threatening to kill anyone who suggests giving up the fight. - The Magnificent Seven
- She never let anyone challenge her authority as queen, even though many people, who felt she was weak and should be married, tried to do so. - House of Tudor
- Number Six, distrustful of anyone involved with the Village, refuses to co-operate or provide the answers they seek. - The Prisoner
- Precipice is also the home of "Hearing Aid", an anonymous telephone confession service accessible to anyone in the country. - The Shockwave Rider
- However, anyone who now approaches it bursts into flames, even those in flame-retardant suits. - Repo Man (film)
- Grete angrily calls out to Gregor – the first time anyone has spoken directly to him since his transformation. - The Metamorphosis
- Bill is ushered from the mansion and warned not to tell anyone about what happened there. - Eyes Wide Shut
- Schub tells her that since Hapgood never said who is normal or not, they can arrest anyone at random until the quota is filled. - Anyone Can Whistle
Meaning of "anyone" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "anyone" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "anyone" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "anyone"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word anyone below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.