How to use "anything" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "anything" in popular movie and book plots
- He must have blundered into a distribution operation, but there is no further sign of anything at that pub. - Murder Must Advertise
- Nettles arrests Claire but she refuses to say anything about Swan. - Ticker (2001 film)
- The winner receives "The Prize": anything he wants for the rest of his life. - The Long Walk
- Vera faints and mrs Thomas scolds Bigger, who hates his family because they suffer and he cannot do anything about it. - Native Son
- She has her bodyguard Spider (Dewey Robinson), who "would do anything for you, Lou" dispose of Rita's body. - She Done Him Wrong
- But for anything else, call. - —We Also Walk Dogs
- The rebuilt Alita soon discovers that she remembers the legendary martial art Panzer Kunst, although she does not recall anything else. - Battle Angel Alita
- With his dying breath, Ostrow explains to Adams that the underground machine was built to materialize anything the Krell could imagine. - Forbidden Planet
- The esper then kills Terra's controllers and breaks the Imperial control over her, but she is unable to remember anything about her past. - Final Fantasy VI
- Just about anything goes, as long as one can pay for it. - Podkayne of Mars
- Finally, there is a Monolith on the planet, which is worshipped by the Europans more than anything else. - 2010: Odyssey Two
- She sadly replies that she respects Fran too much to let anything happen between them and sends Steve away. - The Wedding Planner
- Meanwhile, he and his wife seldom, if ever, speak or do anything together. - The Sixth Sense
- At first, Minilla has difficulty producing anything more than atomic smoke rings, but Godzilla discovers that stressful conditions (ie. - Son of Godzilla
- Carmilla refuses to tell anything about herself, despite questioning by Laura. - Carmilla
- Cora appears carried in a litter by her backup singers, and admits that she can accept anything except unpopularity (“Me and My Town”). - Anyone Can Whistle
Meaning of "anything" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "anything" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "anything" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "anything"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word anything below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.