How to use "apocalypse" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "apocalypse" in popular movie and book plots
- They then marry and begin a long and happy future together, insofar as the ever-present threat of zombie apocalypse permits. - Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
- He enters a local TV Station and broadcasts his declaration of the apocalypse to Pancevo, including the station. - Zone of the Dead
- She helps John escape and tells him that Skynet was activated on April 19, 2011, and launched a nuclear apocalypse two days later. - Pilot (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles)
- Alan (David Arnott) comes to believe that he is the last person on Earth after some sort of apocalypse destroyed the human race. - The Last Man (2002 film)
- The scientist, now almost naked and holding a pair of severed heads, says to a soldier that he helped bring the apocalypse along. - Dragon Head
- Spivey is certain that Joey is the Antichrist, and continually has visions of the apocalypse where the child is the cause. - The Servants of Twilight
- The scene is set sometime in the near future, after some type of apocalypse or war, and Thailand has been taken over by the United States. - Killer Tattoo
- As per Uncle Dave's Bible, the event initiating the apocalypse is the rape of a "tiny entertainer" by a thousand monkeys. - Postal (film)
- They reminisce about Fred, and discuss the impending apocalypse and Angel says that the Senior Partners are planning something. - Underneath (Angel)
- Angelus doesn't seem too worried about that, as he's confident he'll get to see the apocalypse come to life. - Soulless (Angel)
- Yegor, now a Great Other, unleashes an apocalypse upon Moscow, killing most of the guests and blinding Svetlana. - Day Watch (film)
- With nuclear apocalypse looming over the world, several vaults were constructed to contain the best and brightest of humanity. - Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel
- They hope to delay Glory until her deadline for completing the ritual has passed, preventing an apocalypse and making Dawn useless to her. - The Gift (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- If they can find the name of the Antichrist, they can kill the child before the apocalypse and save humanity. - The Prophecy: Forsaken
- The signs of the apocalypse continue to unfold, eventually causing a giant storm. - The Seventh Sign
- By morning, a zombie apocalypse has overwhelmed London, but the hungover Shaun is slow to notice. - Shaun of the Dead
Meaning of "apocalypse" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "apocalypse" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "apocalypse" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "apocalypse"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word apocalypse below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.