How to use "apparent" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "apparent" in popular movie and book plots
- The apparent manual dexterity was often achieved by using separate arms in the hands of human operators. - Skippy the Bush Kangaroo
- As the world learns of the mission's apparent failure, another meteorite decimates most of Paris. - Armageddon (1998 film)
- At the same time, one of Deep Core's crew, "Jammer", damages his breathing apparatus in an apparent panic, and falls into a coma. - The Abyss
- Robert Neville is the apparent sole survivor of a pandemic whose symptoms resemble vampirism. - I Am Legend (novel)
- Scraping along the underside of the ice, the K-19 breaks through with no apparent damage. - K-19: The Widowmaker
- One day when Léon heads out for an apparent assignment, Mathilda fills a bag with guns from Léon's collection and sets out to kill Stansfield. - Léon: The Professional
- The next obstacle Alvin must overcome is apparent engine trouble, just a few miles from Lyle's house. - The Straight Story
- Later it becomes apparent that his attitude and display of truncated limbs are intended to scare off unmotivated applicants. - Starship Troopers
- Canto 2 is about his family and the apparent suicide of his daughter, Hazel Shade. - Pale Fire
- People with no apparent connection to Gumm, including military pilots using aircraft transceivers, refer to him by name. - Time Out of Joint
- Mayerson tries to hallucinate a world where he is still with Emily but finds that he does not control his apparent hallucination. - The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch
- The dancer of apparent Spanish/Mexican heritage (Stephanie Jones) appears to perform. - Orgy of the Dead
- Mattie has an apparent Electra complex; she finds appeal in Urquhart's much older age and later refers to him as "Daddy". - House of Cards (UK TV series)
- The school and community look on Heather's apparent suicide as a tragic decision made by a popular but troubled teenager. - Heathers
- He pleaded not guilty, despite his apparent acceptance of guilt from the moment he was captured. - Guy Fawkes
- However, as more and more deaths quickly ensue, it becomes apparent that there is an epidemic. - The Plague
Meaning of "apparent" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "apparent" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "apparent" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "apparent"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word apparent below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.