How to use "appreciative" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "appreciative" in popular movie and book plots
- A policeman is not appreciative and trouble grows, witnessed by a growing crowd. - The Misadventure of a French Gentleman Without Pants at the Zandvoort Beach
- Although she seems appreciative and making an effort to be nice, she finds his visit stressful. - Lucy Gayheart
- He takes her back to New York where she performs to an appreciative crowd in the Ziegfeld Follies. - Mr. Robinson Crusoe
- mrs Jewls actually admires the girl’s emotions and wishes more students could be as appreciative of stories as her. - Wayside School is Falling Down
- The villagers, appreciative of the distraction from their troubles, do not press the matter. - Vampire Circus
- He is unmoved, but his aide, Lieutenant Schwegler (Peter van Eyck), is more appreciative of her charms. - Five Graves to Cairo
- Fully appreciative of this, Girdharilal agrees to her marriage to Sumankumar. - Chori Chori
- After their victory they return to Argonath from Og Bogon bearing much treasure from an appreciative king. - A Dragon at Worlds' End
- O'Shea delivers his debut Sunday sermon, in both English and Chinese for his appreciative parishioners. - The Left Hand of God
- He feels accepted by these people, who are appreciative of his physical strength, but longs to find Chihaya again. - Earthian
- Bill warms to an appreciative Peggy, although she tells him about her sordid past. - Five Came Back
- Lois is upset about this, until she gets a chance to sing on stage before an appreciative crowd. - Mind Over Murder
- "I'm Sittin' on Top of the World", he sings to an appreciative speakeasy crowd. - The Singing Fool
- Her performance, received by a wildly appreciative audience, takes place in the same nightclub where, years earlier, she and Jimmy had met. - New York, New York (1977 film)
- Benny, Joon and Sam go to a park where Sam starts doing Keatonesque tricks with his hat, attracting an appreciative crowd. - Benny & Joon
- Charles is appreciative and empathetic but does not requite her love. - Four Weddings and a Funeral
Meaning of "appreciative" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "appreciative" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "appreciative" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "appreciative"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word appreciative below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.