How to use "apprenticeship" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "apprenticeship" in popular movie and book plots
- It turns out Rocco is a rather good mechanic and he gets an apprenticeship in the local automobile repair shop. - Marina (2013 film)
- However, Maddie declines, saying she wishes to complete her apprenticeship instead. - The Royal Ranger
- Lord Mansfield agrees to take a vicar's son, John Davinier, into an apprenticeship for law. - Belle (2013 film)
- However, for the sake of power, he eventually found apprenticeship under Taiga Saezima. - Kiba Gaiden
- Back at the house of healing, Viola finally recovers enough to help Mistress Coyle and begins an apprenticeship as a healer. - The Ask and the Answer
- His aunt and uncle criticize his apprenticeship and Nino wants to play with ordinary children. - Castelo Rá-Tim-Bum (film)
- Two days later he shows up to continue his apprenticeship once more. - The Good Husband of Zebra Drive
- The apprenticeship of the protagonist, Silvio Astier, develops in four separate episodes. - Mad Toy
- Upon heeding the call and arriving at the mill, he begins his apprenticeship as a miller's man. - Krabat (novel)
- Consequently, he decides to take up an apprenticeship as a sorcerer instead, following in his mother's footsteps. - Sorcerer's Son
- After being denied apprenticeship by the various Craftsmasters, Will is selected by Halt to become a ranger. - Ranger's Apprentice
- The visits come to an end when Pip turns 14 and begins his apprenticeship as a blacksmith. - Great Expectations (1946 film)
- The ship nurse, Ruth, convinces them to stop fighting, reminding the Pirate King of Frederic's apprenticeship contract. - The Pirate Movie
- Coincidentally, Saitō trained alongside and became friends with Sai's brother during their apprenticeship days. - Kaze Hikaru
- After the death of his father, young Anton Wohlfart begins an apprenticeship in the office of the merchant Schröter in Breslau. - Debit and Credit
- Using a Caversham Heights as her base of operations, Thursday continues her apprenticeship with Miss Havisham from Great Expectations. - The Well of Lost Plots
Meaning of "apprenticeship" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "apprenticeship" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "apprenticeship" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "apprenticeship"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word apprenticeship below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.