How to use "aptitude" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "aptitude" in popular movie and book plots
- demonstrates a promising aptitude for tennis. - Spring Fever (1982 film)
- There, Will demonstrates, along with optimistic fatalism, an aptitude for entrepreneurship. - Thirteen Moons
- He likes the girl, who displays an aptitude for, and interest in, the work of the garage. - Tears of the Giraffe
- Prez is quick to interpret her findings, again showing his aptitude for math. - Cleaning Up
- A very ordinary man named Howard Mitla, who has a strange aptitude for Jeopardy. - The Moving Finger (short story)
- Tiffany, who hasn't spoken for years, demonstrates an amazing aptitude for puzzles. - Hellbound: Hellraiser II
- Bill Rizer was named Nintendo Powers 17th favourite video game hero, due to his aptitude with saving the world. - Contra (series)
- He gives Nanoha an "intelligent device" (magical wand) called , and she unexpectedly shows strong aptitude for magic. - Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
- He is highly intelligent, with an aptitude for chemistry; he dreams of poisoning as many people as he can. - The Young Poisoner's Handbook
- This, together with the fact that Miller has no experience or aptitude for jungle operations, sparks friction between the two. - Sniper (1993 film)
- Meanwhile, Maggie languishes in the impoverished Tulliver home, her intellectual aptitude wasted in her socially isolated state. - The Mill on the Floss
- Christian comes home and initially goes to work for his brother, but he has neither the interest nor the aptitude for commerce. - Buddenbrooks
- Cliff holds an aptitude test, where the worker with the highest mark will become the new vice president of the company. - The Flintstones (film)
- As a child, Eleanor "Ellie" Arroway displays a strong aptitude for science. - Contact (novel)
- Unknown to Drouet, Carrie long has harbored theatrical ambitions and has a natural aptitude for imitation and expressing pathos. - Sister Carrie
- While recovering from his wounds, Forrest discovers an aptitude for ping-pong, eventually playing against the Chinese in ping-pong diplomacy. - Forrest Gump
Meaning of "aptitude" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "aptitude" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "aptitude" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "aptitude"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word aptitude below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.