How to use "aptly" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "aptly" in popular movie and book plots
- One critic aptly called the short film "dadaesque absurdity combine[d] with clownesque slapstick". - Mysteries of a Barbershop
- The leader comes up with a brilliant idea: retain the services of the aptly named "Speedy Gonzales". - Speedy Gonzales (film)
- Betty has planned the party at a medieval-themed restaurant, aptly called The Middle Ages. - Secretaries' Day (Ugly Betty)
- She also meets Chinook Chief Toke, his wife Suis, and their daughter Sootie, as well as another Chinook aptly called Handsome Jim. - Boston Jane
- The other section of the school, aptly named the magic section, was founded in order to train mages in the art of using magic. - Happiness! (visual novel)
- Sarah aptly names him Arizona Pie (combining the name of his sire and Sarah's home state). - International Velvet (film)
- Upon reaching this strange new world, Kaito discovers a boy known as the "navigator", aptly dubbed "Nata". - Gamerz Heaven
- Kirby follows, eventually encountering and fighting Daroach, now aptly named Dark Daroach, for the second time at the end of World 8. - Kirby: Squeak Squad
- This statement aptly describes Bridget's pursuit of Eric, despite the fact that flings between coaches and campers are forbidden. - The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (film)
- The Schwartzes live their ordinary lives in the aptly named (and fictional) small town of Bellwether, Connecticut. - The Sleeping Father
- As they make their way to the only house on the island, they meet the aptly named dr Shrinker and his assistant, Hugo (Billy Barty). - Dr. Shrinker
- She encounters the aptly named Stoney (Jack Nicholson) and his hippie band "Mumblin' Jim" in a coffee shop. - Psych-Out
- She is living in the village, outside the school, that is aptly named South End. - Geneforge 3
- The aptly named owl uses his head as a battering ram to fling the hapless weasels over the treetops. - Mariel of Redwall
- The novel starts with Felix and his company assaulting an inhospitable planet aptly named "Banshee". - Armor (novel)
- Little Red (Rochelle Gadd) goes out on Christmas Eve to buy some drugs on the dangerous streets, aptly named "The Forest". - Black XXX-Mas
Meaning of "aptly" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "aptly" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "aptly" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "aptly"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word aptly below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.