How to use "arcane" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "arcane" in popular movie and book plots
- Spidersilk is a suit of fine armor for arcane spell casters that grants many spider-oriented benefits. - Expedition to the Demonweb Pits
- As Christmas draws near, Quentin Collins issues an arcane invitation into the unknown. - Dark Shadows: The Christmas Presence
- When Sief angrily attacks the king with his powers, Donal is forced to kill the Deryni lord with his own arcane abilities. - In the King's Service
- Oriel survives the attack, but both Javan and Guiscard are forced to employ their arcane powers to defend the Healer. - King Javan's Year
- When a deadly accident befalls Kelson's party, a close member of the king's family uses illicit arcane power to seize the throne of Gwynedd. - The Quest for Saint Camber
- The forgotten child of Niiran’s goddess Ameterra, he has spent centuries in an arcane prison. - Shadowslayers
- However, a figure with glowing eyes and an arcane sigil on his forehead has been carrying out similar deeds as the Punisher once did. - The Punisher (1998 series)
- There was a time when "swords have changed to guns" and the arcane arts are outlawed by the Liltian Kingdom. - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
- Eli is an insane mage, bent on the collection of arcane knowledge at all costs. - Mordenkainen's Fantastic Adventure
- Mervyn's arcane capabilities are intact, and the game's aim is to hunt down the attackers. - Ranarama
- Jack the Ripper appears inexplicably in a sterile futuristic metropolis, where anyone is free to do what they want however arcane or immoral. - The Prowler in the City at the Edge of the World
- At the heart of the fiery invasion stands the mystic Well of Eternity—once the source of the Night Elves' arcane power. - Warcraft: War of the Ancients Trilogy
- Ben succeeds in fulfilling the Djinn's arcane requirements with the question: "Where does the Rim of Heaven lie. - Dragon Rider (novel)
- Later, as Mordred begins an arcane ritual, the scabbard in the hotel flies across the room, stirred by the magic. - Battlefield (Doctor Who)
- Eden wants to die, Driscoll wants to be Pope and Dominic wanted the financial resources to pursue arcane knowledge. - The Order (2003 film)
- At the appointed hour, a group of people gather around the pendulum for an arcane ritual. - Foucault's Pendulum
Meaning of "arcane" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "arcane" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "arcane" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "arcane"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word arcane below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.