How to use "archaeologist" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "archaeologist" in popular movie and book plots
- The protagonist, space archaeologist Simon Watterman, discovers a fossilized "Munchie" in a cave in Peru and accidentally reanimates it. - Munchies (film)
- The film begins as a delirious archaeologist stumbles into his group's camp without his partner, both of whom having been exploring a cave. - Caltiki – The Immortal Monster
- Ultimately, Nola reformed, and had a popular romance with the mysterious archaeologist Quinton "Quint" McCord. - Guiding Light (1980–89)
- His first victim is Stephen Banning, whom the creature kills as the aging archaeologist prepares for bed. - The Mummy's Tomb
- Picard managed to convince the crew that he was an archaeologist (named Galen, the name of his mentor who was shown in the episode ""). - Gambit (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- He was the archaeologist on the excavation of the tomb of the Pharaoh Men-her-Ra together with an American financier, Mr Bleibner. - Poirot Investigates
- Malvineous Havershim is an archaeologist studying strange ruins in Madagascar. - Xargon
- He heads out to the plains to see his girlfriend, who is an archaeologist working on-site. - A Grande Arte
- She reacts with sorrow, and is seen by a man named David Kovac, an archaeologist from a foreign country. - The Touch (1971 film)
- While in Egypt, the three meet archaeologist Tom Baxter (Jeff Daniels). - The Purple Rose of Cairo
- A past perhaps so distant that the archaeologist knows it where the historian does not. - The Swimming Pool Library
- American archaeologist Martin Padway is visiting the Pantheon in Rome in 1938. - Lest Darkness Fall
- He falls in love with a beautiful dancer, Rosie, the neglected wife of archaeologist Marco. - The Guide
- Sylveste is an archaeologist excavating the remains of the long-dead Amarantin race. - Revelation Space
- Robert and Keith travel to Israel to find Carl Bugenhagen (Leo McKern), an archaeologist and expert on the Antichrist. - The Omen
- In 1936, archaeologist Indiana Jones braves an ancient booby-trapped temple in Peru and retrieves a golden idol. - Raiders of the Lost Ark
Meaning of "archaeologist" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "archaeologist" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "archaeologist" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "archaeologist"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word archaeologist below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.