How to use "archaeology" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "archaeology" in popular movie and book plots
- Wryn, an archaeology student, is chosen by the empire to assassinate the rebel leader. - Empire (graphic novel)
- The archaeology professor John Frederick (M. - Jagathalaprathapan (1990 film)
- The movie flashes back to the present where Billy (Billy Unger) sneaks into his father's archaeology site and tries to help work. - The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone
- Tang Yunlong, an archaeology professor, returns from the United States to China and he brings along his daughter, Tang Ning, with him. - Wu Dang (film)
- The series followed the lives of archaeology students who discover an ancient city in the wilderness unknown to civilisation. - The Legend of the Hidden City
- Chloe Severin, a student of archaeology in the first semester, is participating in an excavation under the direction of Professor Vernet. - Brocéliande (film)
- Willie Upton returns home to Templeton for the summer from her graduate studies in archaeology with several dark secrets. - The Monsters of Templeton
- In a remote national forest, five archaeology students discover a cave associated with an ancient Native American legend. - It Waits
- Wittily sarcastic, he enjoys archaeology and travelling to the continent, interests Sophie cares little for. - Mr. Darcy's Daughters
- An archaeology team finds an ancient starfighter on the planet Ragnarok that is fortuitously impervious to the drones' signal. - Vertical Force
- In 1946, Alex O'Connell, Rick and Evelyn O'Connell's son, and his archaeology professor Roger Wilson locates the Emperor's tomb. - The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
Meaning of "archaeology" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "archaeology" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "archaeology" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "archaeology"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word archaeology below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.