How to use "ardent" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ardent" in popular movie and book plots
- " and "so from his ardent arms she fled". - Dreams That Money Can Buy
- The friendly love became an ardent passion and this causes Luisa to practice adultery. - Cousin Bazilio
- Gabe Wallach is a graduate student in literature at the University of Iowa and an ardent admirer of Henry James. - Letting Go (novel)
- She shows him the place of Bhadragiri and Gopanna becomes an ardent devotee of Rama. - Sri Ramadasu
- She narrates her past in flashback - an ardent fan of Devendra's novels, she was infatuated with him while in college. - Anamika (1973 film)
- For one thing, Cinnamon Wright, his beautiful but cold African-American collaborator, is suddenly an ardent lover. - The Infinitive of Go
- He races to their Scottish estate on the day of his wedding and manages to foil a hunting "accident" by Corbett, an ardent admirer of Isabel. - The Missionary
- Sridhar is an ardent cricket fan, so is Preeti, while Sridhar is also a good football player. - Enakku 20 Unakku 18
- Most of the 35th are ardent supporters of Lincoln and many abolitionists among them wish to change the order of the feudal society. - Rally Cry
- Upon release, Dhanraj receives a letter from his son, Raj (Aamir Khan), an ardent music lover, who completes his education in Rajput College. - Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak
- JoLayne's friend and ardent admirer, Moffitt, an agent of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, is also helping her. - Lucky You (novel)
- Then she encounters Rachael, an ardent fan from the future. - Falling Star (The Outer Limits)
- He was an ardent fan of knowledge, books, arts and anything that has a Renaissance identity on it. - The Rule of Four
- They had two sons, Pat (Andrew's contemporary) and his younger brother Cathal Dumay, both ardent supporters of independence for Ireland. - The Red and the Green
- In his absence, Christiane has become an ardent supporter of the ruling Socialist Unity Party of Germany (the Party). - Good Bye, Lenin!
- After nine years of marriage, Linda leaves Tony for Christian Talbot, an ardent Communist. - The Pursuit of Love
Meaning of "ardent" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "ardent" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "ardent" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "ardent"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word ardent below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.