How to use "argot" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "argot" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word argot. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Example sentences for "argot" in interesting articles
- California inmates now use postage stamps.A scene from general-population housingAmong the fundamental questions about prison gangs—known in California-corrections argot as “Security Threat Groups”—is why they arise in the first place. - How Gangs Took Over Prisons
Meaning of "argot" in English
- a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
Meaning of "argot" in Hindi
- वर्ग बोली ( Varg boli, varg bolee, warg boli)
- चोर-भाषा ( Chor-bhasha, chor-bhaashaa)
- खास बोली ( Khas boli, khaas bolee)
- वर्ग बोली
- ख़ास बोली ( Khas boli, khaas bolee)
Synonyms of "argot"
Discuss anything about the word argot below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.