How to use "arguably" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "arguably" in popular movie and book plots
- The film is about a man named Tiger (Javed Sheikh), a thief, who is arguably the best in the game. - Sawal 700 Crore Dollar Ka
- In spite of the arguably philanthropic nature of Mom's experiments, Leela is offended, considering the experiments to be crimes. - Leela and the Genestalk
- Yōto Yokodera is a second-year high school student who is arguably the biggest pervert at school. - The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat.
- The four have arguably divergent interpretations of Moneypenny's personality, as do the six actors who have played Bond. - Motifs in the James Bond film series
- Abaddon, arguably Sabato's most experimental work, presents a fragmented narrative structure. - Abaddón el exterminador
- In the course of the book the reader is introduced to John Veals, a hedge fund trader who is arguably the most important character. - A Week in December
- Mark (David Griffin) was the "nerdy" bookworm of the group, arguably the most intelligent of the three, and was the photographer. - Quick Before They Catch Us
- Busting did not do as well at the box office as Freebie and the Bean, arguably due to its more cynical style and tone. - Busting
- His girlfriend's father pulls strings to get him enlisted, arguably in the hope that he will not return and marry his daughter. - Passchendaele (film)
- The Czar's Madman is arguably one of the best-known Estonian novels in the world. - The Czar's Madman
- Despite his uniform and assault rifle, The Soldier is still a child, arguably not ready for the responsibility given him. - Crimson Gold
- What ensues is arguably one of Soviet television's most memorable and suspenseful finales. - The Meeting Place Cannot Be Changed
- It is arguably better known than Dream Days itself or the related The Golden Age. - The Reluctant Dragon (short story)
- In the brawl, which Froggy has arguably started, Julian hits Froggy and at least one of a group of bystanders in the club. - Appointment in Samarra
- So starts 'just another day at the office' for what is arguably one of the best General officers known to history. - Belisarius series
- Despite Boyd once again being returned to duty, Hinges transfers Boyd to the 15th precinct — Detroit's arguably worst police precinct. - Exit Wounds
Meaning of "arguably" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "arguably" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "arguably" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "arguably"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word arguably below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.