How to use "aristocracy" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "aristocracy" in popular movie and book plots
- Richie believes Sydney is English but has proof that her claim of aristocracy is fraudulent. - American Hustle
- The aristocracy rule the country and, concerned only with their own wealth, they exploit and persecute the poor. - Kundo: Age of the Rampant
- He also claims to have infiltrated the German High Command and convinced them that the British aristocracy supports Hitler. - The Great Impersonation (1942 film)
- Dorrie, the middle daughter, is ashamed of her itinerant upbringing and seeks to marry into the aristocracy and enter high society. - Three Sisters (musical)
- Fortunes are amassed by an incompute millionaires in the attempt to set aristocracy and wealth, instead of achievement. - Make a Million (film)
- She taunts him that while he may have piqued her interest, a true member of the aristocracy will always be out of his reach. - The Triumph of the Rat
- In 1795, the cream of English aristocracy attend the wedding of "tradesman's daughter" Margery. - Beau Brummel (1924 film)
- Pearl introduces her younger sister Bessie to English aristocracy and especially to eligible young bachelor Lord Harry Bleane. - Our Betters
- Its cast of characters include an American enamored of British hereditary aristocracy and a British earl entranced by American democracy. - The American Claimant
- This is noted by the aristocracy of st Petersburg, to the displeasure of her husband. - Love (1927 film)
- The film covers the continuing dominance of the Anglo-Irish aristocracy with scenes of hunting and equestrian events. - Rocky Road to Dublin (film)
- The aristocracy lives at the upper levels, unaware and uncaring about anything besides themselves. - Steampunk (comics)
- She drags him to her house, which he finds filled with the former aristocracy of Paranoya, a small country reeling from a recent revolution. - The Episode of the Exiled Monarch
- He stages one final daring move against the aristocracy and corrupt Mafia chiefs. - The Sicilian
- The eponymous protagonist is a 17th Century woman born into the provincial aristocracy in the west of France. - Angelique (novel series)
- Lady Montdore is a product of the minor ranks of the aristocracy and her marriage to an earl is regarded as a social coup on her part. - Love in a Cold Climate
Meaning of "aristocracy" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "aristocracy" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "aristocracy" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "aristocracy"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word aristocracy below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.