How to use "arm" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "arm" in popular movie and book plots
- A bite mark and scratches are then seen on his left arm and his head, respectively, and those parts are also removed. - Braindead (film)
- Albert then offers Alexandra his arm and they walk back into the mansion together. - The Swan (film)
- As Brennan and Doretta walk away, side by side, she reaches for Brennan's arm, as he places his arm around her. - The Tall T
- As Joey reaches out, blood drips onto his hands; Shane's left arm hangs limply at his side as he mounts his horse. - Shane (film)
- Hendricks, now suffering from a wounded arm and internal injuries, hopes to escape to the Moon Base. - Second Variety
- Jem suffers a broken arm in the struggle, but amid the confusion someone comes to the children's rescue. - To Kill a Mockingbird
- Williams himself is a former New York police officer who has lost his arm in World War II saving the life of his friend Mike Hammer. - I, the Jury
- When Cross approaches Katherine, Evelyn shoots him in the arm and drives away with Katherine. - Chinatown (1974 film)
- "Eyeball" Chambers breaks his brother's arm and "leaves his face looking like a Canadian sunrise". - The Body (King novella)
- Sarah amputates the arm and cauterizes it to stop the spreading infection. - Day of the Dead (1985 film)
- The film closes with Joe, tears welling in his eyes as he sits with his arm around his dead friend. - Midnight Cowboy
- There, Miller uses a claw arm to punch a hole in the wall, allowing him to access the underground arms factory. - Time Crisis (video game)
- When they refuse to pay, he burns the photo and slashes Franklin's arm with a straight razor. - The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
- The last Emishi prince, Ashitaka, kills it before it reaches the village, but its corruption curses his arm in the battle. - Princess Mononoke
- The Pequod next gams with the Samuel Enderby of London, captained by Boomer, a down-to-earth fellow who lost his right arm to Moby Dick. - Moby-Dick
- When Julie lets Billy put his arm around her during the ride, mrs Mullin, the widowed owner of the carousel, tells Julie never to return. - Carousel (musical)
Meaning of "arm" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "arm" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "arm" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "arm"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word arm below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.