How to use "arouse" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "arouse" in popular movie and book plots
- Jheira proceeds to demonstrate her power to arouse them both, as well as her iron control of that power. - She (Angel)
- Tension among the three slowly escalates when his attentions to Ellen arouse Jill's resentment and jealousy. - The Fox (1967 film)
- His mere presence seems to threaten her, while her behavior and manner arouse suspicion in him. - A Streetcar Named Desire (1951 film)
- To not arouse her father's suspicion, Jessica acts normal when he is around, but resumes her evil and threatening behavior around her mother. - Dolly Dearest
- In the morning, Graham receives phone calls from Sophie and Olivia, which arouse Amanda's suspicions that Graham has girlfriends. - The Holiday
- Actions of the Langs arouse latent suspicion in Michael. - Arlington Road
- Kyle puts Ike on a train to Nebraska and makes an Ike-style doll out of meat bones in an attempt to not arouse his parents' suspicions. - Ike's Wee Wee
- The use of the ambassadors to kill was done simply to arouse public opinion against them. - The Ambassadors of Death
- After Rina takes him back to her house and presents him as Yuna, he lies about having amnesia in order not to arouse any sudden suspicions. - Pretty Face
- The search is conducted under the cover of the church's bottle drive, so as not to arouse suspicion. - Silver Bullet (film)
- Along the way, however, the trio arouse the suspicion of the police, out in force on a manhunt for the robbers. - Odd Man Out
- He asks some probing questions that arouse Jane's suspicions and she decides to return home. - Over Sea, Under Stone
- Bertie advises her to arouse Uncle Tom's concern for her by pretending to have lost her appetite through worry. - Right Ho, Jeeves
- Groans coming from the statue arouse Lorenzo’s suspicions. - The Monk
- Sugar tries to arouse some sexual response in Junior, and begins to succeed. - Some Like It Hot
- Her suspicions arouse Raymond's proud and passionate nature, and the two separate. - The Last Man
Meaning of "arouse" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "arouse" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "arouse" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "arouse"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word arouse below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.