How to use "arraignment" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "arraignment" in popular movie and book plots
- Richie calls central booking, who inform him that his sister was arrested and is awaiting arraignment at 4:30 AM. - Before I Disappear
- Vaughn eventually pleads guilty at his arraignment and insists on serving life without parole. - Bop Gun (Homicide: Life on the Street)
- Hanlon suggests that Susan stay with Mark until her arraignment the day after Christmas. - Susan Slept Here
- At the arraignment for the case, Greenberg and Hantz are offered $1,500 to lie and get the case dropped. - The Super Cops
- On a country highway during a rainy night, Mars is driving a handcuffed Kate to her arraignment in Iowa. - What Kate Did
- Connor Banks's arraignment is brought before Judge Burns, with his attorney, Bailey Pruit, accepting a trial date for the following week. - Mystery, Alaska
- John feels doomed, until the judge in charge of his arraignment turns out to be the gun-toting Emmett Cook. - Stealing Harvard
- The victims of the pickpocket, mr Brownlow and his niece, Rose testify at Oliver’s arraignment that he was not the boy. - Oliver Twist (1997 film)
Meaning of "arraignment" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "arraignment" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "arraignment" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "arraignment"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word arraignment below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.