How to use "aspect" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "aspect" in popular movie and book plots
- Proceeding from the theme of exile, all of the characters represent one or another aspect of the exile experience. - Shantaram (novel)
- As the player progresses, it soon becomes clear this is not enough, and that triggers the third aspect of the gameplay, which is evolution. - Darwinia (video game)
- Taking off his clothes and painting his body with clay, he once again puts on the aspect of an Aboriginal shaman. - Strandloper (novel)
- Another important aspect is the story of Henry, the store clerk who sold Ikki Metabee. - Medabots
- Born without any aspect of the gift of magic, Jennsen has been marked for death since birth. - The Pillars of Creation
- The aspect ratio used for the TVNZ 6 version was modified to suit a 16:9 display with the top and bottom of the clip cropped. - Goodnight Kiwi
- This aspect to the series seemed to be well-embraced by the producers, who at one stage instituted a rotating guest-star policy. - Falcon Crest
- Nagiko has never considered this aspect in her desires before: her lovers always write on her body. - The Pillow Book (film)
- The animation style takes on an overall Japanese look and switches to a cinemascope aspect ratio whenever this happens. - Good Times with Weapons
- Amy and he struggle with this new aspect of their relationship. - Everwood
- Each Gem grants its bearer complete mastery over one aspect of the multiverse: Time, Space, Mind, Soul, Reality, and Power. - The Infinity Gauntlet
- Ninth, there is the political aspect of Hong Kong politically becoming a part of China again, which (at the time) was a great uncertainty. - Chinese Box
- A significant aspect was the intention to employ Archibald Campbell, 9th Earl of Argyll for a military rebellion in Scotland. - Rye House Plot
- The film covers most aspect of Nixon's life and political career. - Nixon (film)
- Other creatures that exist in the Earth plane are a multitude of spirits that are responsible for almost every aspect of life. - Oh My Goddess!
- The fad gains an additional aspect of risk when users begin disappearing into thin air, in cases of increasing profile and witnessing. - The Stardroppers
Meaning of "aspect" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "aspect" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "aspect" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "aspect"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word aspect below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.