How to use "assessment" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "assessment" in popular movie and book plots
- The novel begins a psychiatrist's assessment recommending that Hopkins be immediately retired from duty with a full pension. - Suicide Hill
- Barbara tells him his assessment is heartless. - Until They Sail
- After some flirting during her assessment of his yacht, they begin to date. - Obsessed (1992 film)
- The Devil explains how he eats souls and gives a long list of famous philosophers he has eaten as well as his assessment of how each tasted. - Bon-Bon (short story)
- However, Adam later informs Susan that his earlier assessment was a mistake and that she is pregnant. - Now You Know (Desperate Housewives)
- Surprisingly, Kingsfield agrees with his assessment and invites him to sit back down, which he does. - The Paper Chase (film)
- She informs Thomas that he had been watched for some time and were interested in employing him as a trainee assessment officer. - Divided Kingdom
- Eventually, Des's mother admits she can't handle her child, and Des ends up in an assessment centre for troubled children. - Little Criminals (film)
- He only reveals his identity after Hacker has delivered a vitriolic assessment of the unions and their members. - The Economy Drive
- Icheb disagrees with the Doctor's new assessment and Seven discovers that the EMH's program has been tampered with. - Lineage (Star Trek: Voyager)
- With Tug, Will trains in the skills needed to pass his assessment at the annual Ranger Gathering. - Ranger's Apprentice
- However, he was alone in that assessment and the police closed the case. - The Pledge: Requiem for the Detective Novel
- The next day, Trevor leaves the assessment centre, to job-hunt. - Made in Britain
- The doctor, however, is only making sure that she was correct in her assessment that Grayam is unbalanced. - Brainstorm (1965 film)
- Colonel Dongh, the commander of the colony, blames Lyubov's assessment of the Athsheans as non-aggressive. - The Word for World Is Forest
- Michel Serrault excels in this off-the-wall satirical comedy which makes a bizarre assessment of modern life. - Bonsoir (film)
Meaning of "assessment" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "assessment" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "assessment" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "assessment"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word assessment below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.