How to use "assiduous" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "assiduous" in popular movie and book plots
- Lisa Boeri (Claudia Gerini) is a business woman with a secret double life: if during the day she is a busy and serious worker, the night she is an assiduous frequenter of the private club Tulpa, owned by a haunting Tibetan guru, where the sickest fantasies of customers become reality. - Tulpa (film)
- Claudius Hermann, an assiduous gambler, spots the beautiful Duchess Eleonora at a horse race and falls in love with her at first sight. - Noite na Taverna
- Other characters include Bogart (named after Humphrey Bogart), Hat, George, Elias, an assiduous boy, Man-man, Eddoes, a junk king, mrs Hereira, Uncle Bhakcu, Bolo, and Edward. - Miguel Street
- His close friendship with Hermann Heilner, a less academically assiduous and more liberal fellow student, is a source of comfort for Hans. - Beneath the Wheel
Example sentences for "assiduous" in interesting articles
- Indeed, I don’t remember using a language that was quite so assiduous about types. For example, the fact that a variable of type X might also be nil means you must declare that variable to hold an “optional” value by using a ?. - Type Wars
- By the rigorous and assiduous deployment of the available vocabulary, grammar and syntax. - The Sexual Is Political
Meaning of "assiduous" in English
- marked by care and persistent effort
- assiduous research
- sedulous pursuit of legal and moral principles
Meaning of "assiduous" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "assiduous"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Synonyms of "assiduous"
Discuss anything about the word assiduous below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.