How to use "assurance" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "assurance" in popular movie and book plots
- Neelix befriends the Trabe elder, who gets his assurance of help in any escape attempts. - Alliances (Star Trek: Voyager)
- Despite Stan's assurance that "prosperity is just around the corner", Ollie angrily tells him to leave. - Me and My Pal (1933 film)
- Brianna begs Avon for assurance that he knew that he could trust D’Angelo. - Slapstick (The Wire)
- Afterwards, Mrs Phillips informs Hacker that the farm's lease is due to run out and she seeks his assurance that it will be renewed. - The Quality of Life (Yes Minister)
- She is worried about the rumours regarding public safety and seeks the Minister's assurance that a full public inquiry will be held. - The Greasy Pole
- Meanwhile with assurance from his father, Murari goes to Hyderabad and unites with Vasundhara. - Murari (film)
- Returning to Glevum, Tewdric refuses to commit his troops to the war as he accepts Gorfyddyd's assurance that Mordred is safe. - The Winter King (novel)
- It ends with his mother's assurance that everybody has bad days, even those who live there. - Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- Laura finally goes back to America, where Wendover follows her though there is no assurance as to how their future will play out. - A London Life
- Jinnah addresses thousands of Muslims and gives them the assurance of the birth of Pakistan. - Jinnah (film)
- At first, the narrator theorizes that the source of Long's newfound assurance and intelligence is a certain Lady John. - The Sacred Fount
- One further fact has come to light: Sessle and Hollaby's assurance business is in liquidation and the funds embezzled. - Partners in Crime (short story collection)
- X-51 gets increasingly annoyed at Uatu's assurance of the heroes' defeat. - Earth X
- Lord's embarrassment is alleviated by Poirot's assurance that Lord will be Elinor's husband, not Roddy. - Sad Cypress
- Garak admits he planted a bomb on Vreenak's ship as an assurance that his plan would work. - In the Pale Moonlight
- Kemp visits the doctor and subsequently demands assurance that he will not create another monster. - Young Frankenstein
Meaning of "assurance" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "assurance" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "assurance" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "assurance"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word assurance below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.