How to use "astray" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "astray" in popular movie and book plots
- However, the plan goes astray when the chef forces his way into the bathroom and the kids are unable to meet up with Louise. - The Kids Rob a Train
- When a group of senior high-school students go astray from their vacation trip in Indonesia, they discover an old deserted town. - DreadOut
- Led astray by this beauty, the magistrate is dragged into court, but the she-devil allows him to be acquitted. - The Devil with Boobs
- Prasanth(Asif Ali) appears as a romantic interest of Meera, leading her astray into the world of malls, cellphones, and the Internet. - 916 (film)
- The Clock Store Owner reappears, who reveals that there are still some Digimon running astray in the Human World. - Digimon Fusion
- Occasionally still tilting into the astray if the wind is strong enough, the giant cigarette squeaks like a siren, going throughout the city. - Cigarette Girl
- He is quickly led astray by a life of spending too much, keeping mistresses, and gambling. - St. Leon (novel)
- One local guide got very upset by this and started leading tourists astray and getting them killed by tigers. - Kaal
- The gone astray Forelock, without godfather, decided to come back home because of the blizzard arranged with the devil knocks at the door. - The Night Before Christmas (1951 film)
- Neighbors in the wealthy cottage community around Lake Memphremagog lead him astray with dreadful consequences. - Joshua Then and Now
- Neighbors in the wealthy cottage community around Lake Memphremagog lead him astray with dreadful consequences. - Joshua Then and Now (film)
- The brother had been led astray by David, starting with drinking alcohol and then committing a murder. - Thy Soul Shall Bear Witness!
- He is then led astray in a cavern labyrinth by a tricky Troglotroll (the most reviled and sneaky creature in Zamonia). - The 13½ Lives of Captain Bluebear
- Sabotage to the navigation equipment sends the U-33 astray into the South Atlantic. - The Land That Time Forgot (novel)
- Vi confronts Sam for leading Reg astray and throws him out. - This Happy Breed
Meaning of "astray" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "astray" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "astray" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "astray"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word astray below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.