How to use "attentive" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "attentive" in popular movie and book plots
- The bears are always attentive to the advices of the old bear, Plato (who is too old to fly) and his friend Ozzy the owl. - The Little Flying Bears
- Douglas is an attentive husband and the couple seems to be very much in love. - Heat and Dust (film)
- Jeanne spurns Raoul's advances, claiming it is too dangerous, but she spends time in a small boat on the river with the attentive Bernard. - The Lovers (1958 film)
- A letter from an attentive and sweet girl, named Claire, convinces Officer Buckle to start teaching again. - Officer Buckle and Gloria
- Bill offers her a ride home in a rainstorm, but is a little too attentive to her liking. - This Happy Feeling
- Rather than dismissing his complaints, the attentive hospital doctors develop a theory, and bring him back to his home planet. - Final Diagnosis
- 18-year-old Harry (Norman Reedus), is an innocent, bashful burger boy who lives with his overly attentive mother Kate. - Six Ways to Sunday
- Her Other Mother and Father are more warm and attentive than her real parents, who are preoccupied with work. - Coraline (film)
- Frank works industriously to improve the store's upkeep, and his attentive service wins customers. - The Assistant (novel)
- One attentive listener, Goethe, asks him privately whether he truly believes in the possibility of such a world. - The Russia House
- Ever attentive to Alice's welfare, John secretly pays the money instead. - Can You Forgive Her?
- When Jason (Cody Arens) almost drowns in Fay's pool, Bev vows to be more attentive to him. - Riding in Cars with Boys
- There, Varis Sul is attentive when Jake speaks admiringly of his father. - The Storyteller (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- Dicky becomes very attentive toward Emmeline, listening to her stories and bringing her gifts. - The Blue Lagoon (novel)
- As she puts it, "Men aren't attentive to girls who wear glasses". - How to Marry a Millionaire
- was elaborately attentive to Caroline English". - Appointment in Samarra
Meaning of "attentive" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "attentive" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "attentive" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "attentive"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word attentive below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.