How to use "audible" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "audible" in popular movie and book plots
- The sound does not disappear and remains audible from his house. - Ultrasonic (film)
- The hissing is especially audible when the procession stops by the temple of Amon on the way. - A God Against the Gods
- She asks Ray to send the e-mail again, then hears an audible alert on a nearby computer. - Beau Soleil (The Killing)
- One day, a condo building goes ablaze, and calls for help from the scene are audible miles away. - Fiery Fireman
- " Valentin, in his only audible line, replies "With pleasure. - The Artist (film)
- The small brown spots begin turning into larger brown spots, with an audible popping noise. - Chocolate Fever
- She is unable to speak, but she finally mutters a few words only audible to the ears of Tong Chi-Foon. - Heart of Greed
- Jerry tries again to tell his friend what happened and begs Spike to help him ("Please help me" is audible even though it is muffled). - The Bodyguard (1944 film)
- After the two leave stage, the ghost of King Laius becomes audible and visible to the two soldiers. - The Infernal Machine (play)
- In the middle of the talk, there is an audible crash from the chamber where Peter Parker's body is kept. - Spider-Man: The Other
- As he shouts to alert the others of the scene, one of the corpses suddenly comes to life and ambushes him, his screams audible to the others. - Deathwatch (2002 film)
- The cars in the farm communicate by slamming doors and honking their horns, and by misfiring, causing audible engine knocking. - Sally (short story)
- The programme takes place in a grassy, floral landscape populated by rabbits with bird calls audible in the background. - Teletubbies
Meaning of "audible" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "audible" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "audible" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "audible"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word audible below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.