How to use "autobiography" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "autobiography" in popular movie and book plots
- Smith's autobiography takes up about half of the book, describing his childhood as the son of the town drunk. - Some of Your Blood
- Eventually, he begins his autobiography only for his typist to find the content too much to continue. - The Man Who Loved Women (1977 film)
- This is the bestselling coming-of-age novel by Michael Chiang, a semi-fictionalised autobiography and reminiscence of lost youth and boyhood. - Army Daze
- The doctor has left a little note in the beginning, saying he had Zeno write an autobiography to help him in his psychoanalysis. - Zeno's Conscience
- Desperate to prove to Reiner that he's right for the part, Dickie sells his raunchy autobiography to raise $30,000. - Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star
- Xavier is given the chance to ghost write an autobiography of Celia, a successful young model, whom he visits on a number of occasions. - Russian Dolls (film)
- In The Color of Water author James McBride writes both his autobiography and a tribute to the life of his mother, Ruth McBride. - The Color of Water
- King is offered an abnormally large sum to ghostwrite the autobiography of a mystery celebrity. - Pulp (1972 film)
- The film is mostly based on the autobiography written by Katherine Jackson, who issued the 1990 autobiography, My Family. - The Jacksons: An American Dream
- Marco is also a ghostwriter, writing the autobiography of Alfred, an old radical homosexual of Hungarian Jewish origin. - Ghostwritten
- Sportswriter Al Stump is hired in 1960 as ghostwriter of an authorized autobiography of baseball player Tyrus Raymond "Ty" Cobb. - Cobb (film)
- LuLing's autobiography makes up the middle section of this book. - The Bonesetter's Daughter
- The novel is in the form of an autobiography of dr Wilbur Daffodil-11 Swain. - Slapstick (novel)
- The autobiography makes reference to its own creation. - My Left Foot (book)
- Sir requests Norman to read from an autobiography he claims to have been writing. - The Dresser (1983 film)
- Russell Johnson noted in his autobiography that the production crew enjoyed the challenge of building these props. - Gilligan's Island
Meaning of "autobiography" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "autobiography" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "autobiography" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "autobiography"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word autobiography below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.