How to use "autonomy" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "autonomy" in popular movie and book plots
- Gabrielle expresses frustration with her lack of autonomy to Sophie. - Gabrielle (2013 film)
- He is sent to try a new approach to peace with Apaches based on respect for autonomy rather than submission to Army. - Walk the Proud Land
- The prison's guard staff is also granted autonomy over how to punish the prisoners, which often results in bloodshed. - Deadman Wonderland
- Calls for a return to personal autonomy and democracy are heard, for the first time in two decades. - The Last Chase
- Andoreneil gives Redhelwar a Viceroy's ring giving his autonomy and the authority to refuse the king's orders if he see fit. - When Darkness Falls
- She fears losing herself if she were to marry the stronger man, whereas a marriage to Gregory Rose would leave her autonomy intact. - The Story of an African Farm
- Prosser wants to make sure that Earth is now ready to give the Dregocians their autonomy and human rights deprived of them for centuries. - Summit (The Outer Limits)
- Furthermore, her office job gave her little autonomy or freedom which she values so highly. - Woman at Point Zero
- The Earth Federation has collapsed, and autonomy has been restored to the various territories under the Earth Federation's control. - G-Saviour
- She also claims it to be a brutal crackdown of any colony world striving for autonomy from Starways Congress. - Xenocide
Meaning of "autonomy" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "autonomy" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "autonomy" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "autonomy"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word autonomy below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.