How to use "avalanche" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "avalanche" in popular movie and book plots
- An avalanche takes most of the Chudes, and the few surviving men give up the pursuit, ensuring Aigin has effectively saved his people. - Pathfinder (1987 film)
- Georgia takes Miss Gunther's advice and heads for the airport, only to discover an avalanche has blocked the road. - Last Holiday (2006 film)
- Biff honked his horn, causing an avalanche that damaged the riders' vehicle. - Back to the Future: The Ride
- An avalanche of mail inspires Burnbridge Waters. - Champagne for Caesar
- His passion for miraculous events has its roots in a self-experienced mischance of being caught in an avalanche and getting out alive. - Mysterious Ways (TV series)
- When the Ice Warrior finds her, he is caught in an avalanche and crushed. - The Ice Warriors
- Predictably, this results in an avalanche of crackpot treasure seekers, none of whom have any more luck than did the royal sorcerers. - Zork Zero
- tumbling) thwarts them by sending an avalanche down on the group and trapping them inside giant snowballs. - Rudolph's Shiny New Year
- They cause an avalanche which kills some of the Capellan pursuers. - Friday's Child (Star Trek: The Original Series)
- The ensuing avalanche closes the outlet to Deception Pass "forever". - Riders of the Purple Sage
- The mercenaries attempt to fire on Gabe, which causes an avalanche that kills one of their members. - Cliffhanger (film)
- Later in the week, an avalanche hits the plane and floods the interior with snow. - Alive (1993 film)
- During their duel, an explosion causes an avalanche to send Volkov over the edge of a cliff. - The Operative: No One Lives Forever
- When they begin climbing the Bluff, Cadmann sets off an avalanche using a deadfall, killing even more. - The Legacy of Heorot
- When the avalanche subsides, Tigger realizes he has lost the letter from his family. - The Tigger Movie
- Aided by Adam, the brothers kidnap the six girls, then cause an avalanche in Echo Pass so that they cannot be followed by the townspeople. - Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Meaning of "avalanche" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "avalanche" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "avalanche" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "avalanche"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word avalanche below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.