How to use "avidly" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "avidly" in popular movie and book plots
- And so Helena, whose knowledge of the world has come “from the windows of hospitals and coaches”, avidly asks Aneta about her life. - Starting Point (film)
- Patel has an enormous fascination for a Bollywood actress named Shanaya (Sunny Leone) and he avidly watches her movies, in privacy though. - Kuch Kuch Locha Hai
- She is then picked up by a taxi and he avidly follows her with another taxi. - Rampo (film)
- The squadron of frogs, without the knowledge of the old lady, appropriate her remote control and stare avidly at the screen. - Tuesday (book)
- Rather Pyotr Stepanovich is trying to involve Stavrogin in some radical political plans of his own, and is avidly seeking to be of use to him. - Demons (Dostoyevsky novel)
- MysTech were first found three-hundred years ago, and are poorly understood, though avidly collected. - Anachronox
Meaning of "avidly" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "avidly" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "avidly" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "avidly"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word avidly below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.