How to use "bacteria" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "bacteria" in popular movie and book plots
- Corbeck learns that traces of bacteria have been found on the mummy that threaten to destroy it. - The Awakening (1980 film)
- Realizing he's trapped, Yan grabs Inga and points a syringe full of tetanus bacteria towards her. - Ying and Yan
- Wonder Woman is infected by the Morticoccous bacteria by a Desaad-possessed Mary Marvel while investigating Blüdhaven. - Final Crisis
- A deadly bacteria called M3 is released and causes sickness and death around the world. - Plague (1978 film)
- The scarring allowed bacteria to travel into the artery. - Resignation (House)
- Foreman casually comes in to check on the patient, who can smell a bad smell, which turns out to be bacteria in his mouth. - Top Secret (House)
- The bruises that Cushing's gave her made a home for bacteria (Clostridium perfringens). - Deception (House)
- This bacteria is literally infectious knowledge. - The 13½ Lives of Captain Bluebear
- Former cities have decayed after bacteria infected the world's petroleum, making it unstable. - Uglies
- Guardian explains that she must wear a special protective suit to protect her from the viruses and bacteria the settlers might be carrying. - The Keeper of the Isis Light
- Eddie thinks that she can help against the bacteria threat, while Dan thinks otherwise and rejects the idea in an arrogant tone. - Salamander (anime)
- He commands John Porter (Richard Mathews) to break the vial, releasing the bacteria and immediately infecting the minister. - The Satanic Rites of Dracula
- Analysis of the monsters reveals that they are created by accelerated evolution of bacteria and viruses. - The Sirens of Time
- Known as the Raaja, they vary in size, from microscopic bacteria to those entwining the planet. - Earth Maiden Arjuna
- These water striders have bacteria that can spread from person to person. - The Tuxedo
- A team led by Gondo meet Godzilla at the central district and fire rockets infused with the anti-nuclear bacteria into his body. - Godzilla vs. Biollante
Meaning of "bacteria" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "bacteria" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "bacteria" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "bacteria"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word bacteria below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.