How to use "badger" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "badger" in popular movie and book plots
- Angus's parents relentlessly badger rescue teams. - Far from Home: The Adventures of Yellow Dog
- She is visited frequently by the male badger god, who tells her that he promised her father he'd look after her. - Wild Magic
- The fox discovers the badger asleep in his bed, and originally plans to hit him, but decides against this due to the Badger's teeth. - The Tale of Mr. Tod
- oppose Shadow-Born, Trolls, and Goblins while Charles and the badger 'Tummeler' close Pandora's Box in secret. - Here, There Be Dragons
- Lori lacks the surgical skill needed to help a wounded badger that she finds in a trap, and asks God for assistance. - The Three Lives of Thomasina
- One of the rich customers arranges a private rendezvous, during which Slick barges in and attempts to run a badger game on the customer. - I'm No Angel
- Eventually, Ironbeak figured out their little trick after seeing Constance the badger going to put away Martin's armour. - Redwall (TV series)
- The first series saw Bodger working at Troff's Nosherama, where his badger was unknown to the other characters. - Bodger & Badger
- Caspian flees into the woods where he encounters two Narnian dwarfs, Trumpkin and Nikabrik, and a talking badger named Trufflehunter. - The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
- Meanwhile, the badger Lonna Bowstripe hunts the pirate Raga Bol and his horde for vengeance. - Loamhedge
- He explains he had been ruling only through sheer strength, and that a badger ghost had taken the stone. - Salamandastron
- They meet Auma, (a young badger maid) and Jube, (a hedgehog), who were also kidnapped by Slagar the Cruel. - Mattimeo
- A badger takes up residence in Santa's Little Helper's doghouse. - A Tale of Two Springfields
- A fox spirit and a badger (tanuki) wager that whichever of them drives a Buddhist monk from his temple, can claim the temple as its own. - The Sandman: The Dream Hunters
- Cluny's horde tried to dig a tunnel under the Abbey walls, but Constance the badger pours boiling water into the tunnels. - Redwall (novel)
- The badger and dwarves took Caspian to meet many creatures of Old Narnia. - Prince Caspian
Meaning of "badger" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "badger" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "badger" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "badger"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word badger below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.