How to use "balance" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "balance" in popular movie and book plots
- With his arm in a sling, he loses his balance and falls through a plate glass window. - Everwood
- To end the debate, a balance is brought in and each are told to tell a few lines into it. - The Frogs
- The balance of power then tipped. - Mother Earth (novelette)
- Agnes retorts, “There is a balance to be maintained. - A Delicate Balance (play)
- This revelation causes her to question her loyalty to the Dominion and could upset the balance of power within the galaxy. - StarCraft: Ghost
- But the balance of power in the country is shifting. - Disgrace
- In the end, the emperor decides that Riose is a threat to his status and to the balance of the Empire and recalls him to Trantor. - Foundation and Empire
- However, these aspects are included as part of a larger story, which in turn balance its educational content with entertainment. - Turey El Taíno
- Morgan's school grades begin to slip and she finds herself having difficulty finding a balance between her school work and a life of Wicca. - Sweep (book series)
- They also try to minimize their interaction with characters of other worlds to maintain a balance of separation. - Kingdom Hearts (video game)
- He watches keenly and calmly as this attack progresses, assessing the balance of the struggle and giving appropriate orders. - Napoléon (1927 film)
- Joe becomes Tom Jarrett and the cosmic balance is restored. - Heaven Can Wait (1978 film)
- His psychological balance is thrown off by a prank by fellow contender Ken Waller, who steals Katz's lucky shirt before the competition. - Pumping Iron
- Gollum gloats over getting his precious back, but he ends up losing his balance and falls to death and takes the Ring with him. - The Return of the King
- Marmee advises Meg on how to balance caring for her children and being with her husband. - Little Women
- McGoohan stated that the series aimed to demonstrate a balance between the two points. - The Prisoner
Meaning of "balance" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "balance" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "balance" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "balance"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word balance below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.