How to use "ballad" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ballad" in popular movie and book plots
- The film ends with Reggie (John Sekka), an African friend, singing a ballad of Harry and Josie's life. - The Wild and the Willing
- Then, Curran shows up disguised as itinerant ballad singer Jimmy Walsh. - The Rising of the Moon (film)
- The plot combines the story of a young woman's life at college with a retelling of the traditional Scottish fairy ballad "Tam Lin". - Tam Lin (novel)
- In true 50's ballad style, their car sinks to the bottom of the lake as they share one last kiss. - Hair High
- When the scheduled saxophonist is unable to perform, Bud steps in with a ballad that earns him a standing ovation. - Wild Guitar
- The Cat accuses mr Krinklebein of being the thief, and sings a ballad about the loss of his treasured keepsake. - The Cat in the Hat (TV special)
- All the Vikings (except Abba because of her improvised ear muffs) finally experience real fear when they hear a ballad sung by Cacofonix. - Asterix and the Vikings
- Meanwhile, Kelsi writes a ballad for Troy and Gabriella. - High School Musical 2
- The film ends with a maniacal laugh being heard as a ballad for Harry Warden begins to play over the credits. - My Bloody Valentine (film)
- Binh and Ling seem to develop feelings for each other, kissing after Ling sings a ballad in Mandarin and dances for him. - The Beautiful Country
- He kneels down, cups her chin with both hands, and they touch foreheads, while a ballad plays in the background. - The Hanging Tree
- 's "One Night Only" in its original ballad format. - Dreamgirls
- Before the play resumes, Felix gives the orchestra sheet music for a love ballad written by Kelly to replace Oates' unpopular tune. - Get Over It (film)
- The story as told in the ballad has multiple versions, but they all follow the same basic plot. - Sir Patrick Spens
- Elvis starts playing a smooth, easy-listening ballad called "I Love You Because" with his guitar. - The Once and Future King (The Twilight Zone)
- Ken sings a ballad on the day Angie, now his wife, gives birth to their daughter. - Smash-Up, the Story of a Woman
Meaning of "ballad" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "ballad" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "ballad" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "ballad"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word ballad below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.