How to use "barrier" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "barrier" in popular movie and book plots
- The lack of an heir for Uriel Septim has broken an old covenant—the barrier to Oblivion: a dangerous realm that is in another dimension. - The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The barrier is centred on the church. - The Dæmons
- Each Turok is charged with protecting the barrier between Earth and the Lost Land, a primitive world where time has no meaning. - Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
- As he looks around to see where Harry is, he spots him sitting alone on a concrete barrier near the teams pit stall. - Days of Thunder
- After she enters, the museum is covered with a barrier of impenetrable slime. - Ghostbusters II
- The ship crosses an ice barrier and arrives in open sea, close to the South Pole, albeit with a mild climate. - The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket
- The only route across this barrier is an enormous and ancient bridge, many times larger in scale than anything a human might normally use. - The Silver Chair
- He deduces that the ion storm must have opened a barrier between parallel universes, and the two landing parties have switched places. - Mirror, Mirror (Star Trek: The Original Series)
- The crystal consumes her and creates a dome barrier that protects the city's innermost district. - Atlantis: The Lost Empire
- They isolated the planet Dosadi behind an impenetrable barrier called "The God Wall". - The Dosadi Experiment
- The duo then finds an enigmatic creature called the Banana Bird Queen, who is bound to a barrier cast by Roolenstein. - Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
- Star One controls a large defensive barrier that has prevented extra-galactic incursions. - Blake's 7
- After crossing the time barrier Liz and Simon encounter this teenager and help her return to the present day. - Timeslip
- The Mist Continent is extremely mountainous resulting in a natural barrier between many of the ruling nations. - Final Fantasy IX
- Approximately eighteen years before the events of the game begin, the barrier between the espers' land and the rest of the world weakened. - Final Fantasy VI
- Having cleared his last barrier of getting a teaching job, Godai proposes to Kyoko and, with the blessings of both families, they get married. - Maison Ikkoku
Meaning of "barrier" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "barrier" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "barrier" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "barrier"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word barrier below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.